Subject: Re: Lowering type3
Author:  type-3-errors@umich.edu at SMTPGATE
Date:    7/17/97 1:59 PM

Dropped spindles for a type3?!!  Send me a price and I'm in.  My 71
fastback needs lowering, and I'm just not into using the standard
methods.  I just thought the bug guys had all the luck.

Kenik Hassel
71 fastback

PS  anyone sick of using 135's as their front tires (they don't grip
worth a shit) will be happy to know that 185/55 ZR15 from Yokohama have
right near the same profile as a 135, are 66% wider with a better gripping
tire compound, will fit the wheel wells like a 165, and fit a 5 inch
rim near flush (much better than 195's).