Re: Front glass and rubber

When i was prepping for a quicky paint job onmy '67 I found not 21
layers of primer, but 21 colors!  Who knows how may layers were there.
After I manage to leave the hood unlatched and it folded over on me,
I replaced it with another hood that appears to have only 2 or 3
colors on there.

It is not uncommon for vehicles to get damaged on trip to the dealer.
The dealer then fixes the problem after arrival.  One reason we
see different appearances of different sections of vehicles over the
years.  They make it look good initially, but time takes it's toll differently
on different paint.

- Jeff   '67 Sqbk