New VW Performance engines book

Hey folks, I just picked up the new "All about VW performance engines
Two" from Hot VW's.  It's in the stores now.  I recommend getting a
copy, or two (one for the shop, one you will actually be able to read
later).  I still have the first one, and it has proven to be an
excellent reference on everything from bone stock engines to my friend
Forrest's race engine.  I'm not selling them, but I really like 'em.
--
Jake Kooser
'71 Squareback (the little girl)

http://www.eurekanet.com/~jake/svvchome.htm
The Southeast Ohio Vintage Volkswagen Club

"Racecar spelled backwards is racecar"