Odds & ends

Howdy folks,
Just got my Thunderbird header and exhaust back from Jet-Hot today,
Lordy! I would really like to bring it in the house and mount it on the
wall like a trophy. I don't think it would go over too well with my
wife, so it'll be going on the car tomorrow. Looks just as shiny as a
brand new set of alloy wheels, the quality is first rate, I couln't be
happier. There is a warranty to go with coatings on brand new headers so
that if it ever rusts through, they'll take them back, un-coat them,
weld them up and re coat them again at no cost to me. I have been going
through a set of headers every two or so years since I got the car, so
hopefully this will be cost effective in the *long* run.
I also got an E-mail reply from the VW Concept One website people. I had
sent them a request for one of the Concept One blumenvasen that I had
heard that they were giving away for the asking. They told me that they
weren't giving them away, that was just a rumor, then they said besides,
they couldn't send me one for I didn't have the holder on my dash for
which to place it in (their wording, not mine)! Oh well, I guess I'll
have to just wait for the Concept Three.
David Walters
'73 1600 Notch
S.FL USA