Unlowering....or, up yours!

Phil,
        What you need to do is just scrap the idea and give me your car!
 I'll give you $1251 for it.  8*)

        No really all you most likely need to do is pull of the lower
trailing arm and twist is clockwise probably two or three notches.  Same
with the rear.  You will most likely need to put new shocks if they
bought lowered shocks when they did the job.

Jason R.

If you want I can be more descriptive.

Anyone have the little write up I did on lowering your type three
archived.  you know the step by step one.  Maybe you could forward that
to Phil.