Subject: Unlowering....or, up yours!
Author:  type-3-errors@umich.edu at SMTPGATE
Date:    7/16/97 12:12 PM

Im my previous posting I told you that I suddenly fell into the purchase of a
'63 notchback.  It is everything i could ever want...plus something I don't!

It has been lowered.

Now, I am too old and grouchy to drive a lowered vehicle, not to mention that
the dips at every intersection here will dismantle the exhaust system
on an hourly
or daily basis.  And I won't even mention the dirt roads I have to drive
to get into town.

So, I want to "unlower" it. Or, as some of you might wish to say to me,
"Up yours!"

I haven't crawled under it yet to see what was done to lower it, but I thought
maybe some of you authorities could give me some preliminary guidance about
what I will need to do to restore its stance to original.

You may assume total ignornance on my part about what is done to lower or raise
a VW. In truth, I may not even know that much!

Thanks in advance.

Best...

Phil
dillard@suu.edu