Re: Advice wanted: '63 Notch Good Condition

Wayne,

All I can say is that my '64 Notch 'S' has changed my life :) I love
taking the little guy out for a spin - its one of the most fun-to-drive
vehicles I've had the pleasure to get behind the wheel of.

Mine came fully assembled, in pretty good shape - some dings, a bit of
rust, but essentially whole. I dropped $US3500 for it and haven't looked
back once. She goes in for a full restore in October...which should tell
you how much I love this car.

Jonathan