Advice wanted: '63 Notch Good Condition

Guys and Gals and Mates and Pals,

Every once in a while you see something that opens your eyes up.  Now not
being a great fan of the earlier body shape, I'm not real sure if what I've
found is what I think.  So any advice on a purchase would be very, very much
appreciated.  (Aaron:  Your probably not going to want to hear this!!!)

Last weeks local Trader ran an ad for a 1973 Notchback.  Great I thought.
What am I going to do with another Notchback.  But as I'm a big fan of the
later model shape, I thought, what the hell, I'm only going to have a look.
(Can't be any problem with that can there!!)

So after some active procrastination, I rang the guy and arranged a time to go
and have a look at it.  Last night I was both disappointed and excited.
Firstly, it wasn't a '73 Notch.  Secondly, through all the dirt and stuff, the
body appears to be in excellent condition.

However, here is what I've found.
Body number :0193932 (According to Muir its between December '62 and August
'63
Engine: Late model TO874??? (There is no engine in it and this was what was
lying near it!)
Gauges are all RED NEEDLE.  (Isn't this rare or something!)
One front guard is not correct year other is original.
All glass and popout windows are there. (it's a complete car!)
Has additional '69 IRS Pan which he was going to swap but has lost interest.
(lots of extra IRS gear including a gearbox.)
Seats look a little ratty (Hell the thing is 34 years old!)
Doors and roof look Ok (interior)
Overall looks like a good little (project) car.

What I want to know is where or not I should consider hitting the wallet and
shelling out for it.  (Although not having anywhere to put it would make no
difference).  So any advice on its future and mine together would be much
appreciated.

Regards,

Wayne
'72 Notch