From: "Mark Ligda" <mligda@oakharbor.net>
Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Subject: FS 73 Bus
Date: 15 Jul 1997 18:55:37 GMT

For Sale 1973 Transporter Bus 1700 dual carb ---
	 new ignition, exhaust, carbs, ---body in good condition, paint is faded
baby blue, starts easy and 	runs strong
	I am located outside of seattle in Whidbey Island Wa, must sell several
vehicles to move back to  	midwest.
	 $1,200 OBO

For Sale 1974 transporter Bus 1800
	Great looking body, no dents, fresh paint, black and white, very low miles
on tires, rebuilt 	transmission,  muffler less than a year, old motor has
spun a rod bearing
	$800.

For Sale-- fuel injection system from 70? squareback?  best offer.

	Reply to Mark at 360-240-9472
		mligda@oakharbornet.com