Re: air mail, sea mail, UPS ? shipping from Germany to U.S. ?

In a message dated 7/15/97 3:48:01 PM , you write:

> 1. Do you live here in Germany, or why shipping from Germany to US

I live in the U.S. and because the only company that makes this exhaust ( for
my bug -- B.A.S. ) is in Germany and there are no U.S. importers that have a
price that's even anywhere NEAR what I could get it directly from Germany
for.

Dan