new t III guy

Greatings all. This is my first letter. I have recently purchased two
squares that are in need of major work. One is a 71' with a lot of
surface rust, decent interior, auto and I have had the engine rebuilt
(but not put it in yet). I got it for 150.00 not bad. The other is a
73 stick with a dead floor pan, decent body and does not run 250.00.
My plan was to make one good one from the two. Any suggestions! They
have been setting for 14 and 5 years respectfully.

P.S. Use extrem caution when operating a propain grill (from a guy
with no hair on his right arm)!