Re: 1 piece front windows...

--
That is where I got my kit.  The november 92 trends is a good reference.
Don't forget that you need the window regulators from a 65-68 Bug.  The

 69 Squareback              tfink@hubcap.clemson.edu
 90 Jetta                   Mechanical Engineering
 67 Fastback                Clemson University
  		            South Carolina