RE: Looking for some goodies / Heads up about shipping your squareback

It looks like I am finally going to get to pick up my 73 Squareback this weekend!!!!!!!!
I finnally got a weekend off to make the 250 mile drive. Well, to get to it - it has the optional air conditioning and of course, it needs work. But, I'll keep you posted on how it goes!

Gus