Re: FI MPCs

On 11 Jul 97, steve wrote:

> Does any one know where I can get the MPC ends for the FI wiring
> harness? I am currently making a new harness and the one on my '71
> didn't have any on it

I don't think you will have any luck finding any of the parts you
need to make your own harness.  I believe I have perfectly good used
ones here that I have salvaged off of cars I was scrapping out.

Email me if you're interested.  I will, however, be out of town for
the next week.

Jim
       jadney@vwtype3.org              jadney@vwtype3.org
                             Laura Kepner-Adney