Re: FI MPCs

<<Does any one know where I can get the MPC ends for the FI wiring
harness? I am currently making a new harness and the one on my '71
didn't have any on it.>>

Steve - If you do find the ends, you may have a new income source! I bet a
lot of us wold be interested in buying a new harness, I would! I remember
reading here that someone found the ends at a chain-typa auto store.
Good luck - Wilson
69' Square