Re: Strangely weird!

On 11 Jul 97, DILLARDP@edu-suu-lifac.li.su wrote:

> How, however, I am REALLY BEWILDERED!  Can someone 'xplain how WATER
> (at least a quart or more) came to be lying underneath the oil in my
> case????????

I can't really say.  There is some condensation from daily
temperature cycling in damp weather.  Rain shouldn'd get in unless
the rear door was left open and the dipstick loose.  Did Toby suggest
a flood?  That sounds like a good guess, but then I'd expect much
more.

So who knows...?

Jim
       jadney@vwtype3.org              jadney@vwtype3.org