Re: Strangely weird!

>Gasoline would have mixed with the oil.  Water would look somewhat
>clear, or possibly rusty, and would have been on the bottom since oil
>is less dense than water and thus floats on water.

>So your fluid was water.

Jim...thanks.  I believe you are right, if for no other reason than I didn't
get any gasoline smell or "feel" when the fluid was gushing down.

How, however, I am REALLY BEWILDERED!  Can someone 'xplain how WATER (at
least a quart or more) came to be lying underneath the oil in my case????????

On my farm I had to sink my well 400 feet to find water....now it pours out
of my engine!  Ain't that a blast!

I have heard of some shade tree mechanics putting bi-carb in the carburetors,
gin in the generators, and...well, I won't say what they do to the pistons...but water?

Would someone please help me with an explanation about how/why I got water in my
AIR-cooled blender...?

Best...

Phil
dillard@suu.edu