Re: Okay, let's cut the small talk...

I been thinking about this and i think i found you a 40-50$ solution. Get
TrippleA (AAA) and just drive it somewhere on the expressway and have
someone follow you and just stop on the side of the road and have your
friend give you a ride and call AAA and tell them your car is broke down
and you need to get back to michigan!

I think that would be a cool idea

From,(swaffordvw@juno.com)
73 Square Vedub Stock 100% Glad i only need lower 10% of the inner bottom
wheel wells otherwise solid and nice as hell
83 Rabbit GTI 151K