Qu'est-ce que c'est?

OK, here I am going to reveal my ignorance of the anatomy of my strange
little car..

The other day while gazing at my engine in fear that I had burned it out
while running it at 1,000,000 rpm's, I noticed to the left side a little
flap.  Under this flap was an intruiging little box that I thought might be
a tool kit..which would have been cool.  As I happened to be holding a
Phillip's screwdriver, I went ahead and took it out.  It's appearance lent
no clue as to what it was.  It was attached to a long umbilical-type cord....

So, for $1,000 (or a free Pepsi), NAME THAT BOX!

Shannon Darosett, St. Louis, MO USA
'70 Fastback (R.I.P. death by rust)
'73 Fastback (wounded)