Re: Carb re-bushing.

At 07:45 AM 7/10/97 PDT, Jason Renville wrote:
>Does anyone know of a machine shop in the Northwest, preferably
>Portland, that they would recommend for Re-bushing the throttle shaft on
>some carbs?  Of course I am looking for great quality and rock bottom
>prices too.   Well one of the two will do.

Bill & Steve's sells 'em for $20 plus exchange for the stock carbs.

Larry

---Larry Edson                  Campbell, CA
   http://www.freeyellow.com/members/type34/
   '66 Type III Ghia - 343 (restored)
   '65 Type III Ghia - 345 (electric sunroof)
   '65 Type III Ghia - 343 (for sale)
   '63 Type III Ghia - 343 (project)
   '49 Ford F1 pickup