Repost/Update! FS: 71ish Square...

Hey folks, got a chance to better checkout the 71ish squareback i
mentioned the other day...

I forgot to look at the year, but its definitly a 69+, and if memory
serves, its a 70 or 71..

Body: Red, very oxidized, slight surface rust on hood, few minor dings,
if any.

Pans: Drivers pan appeared surface rusted only, (normal for a car with a
window party open for a year....:(
Pass. Pan: Looks like moths got ahold of it around left rear of seat
track.....not real bad though....lots of surface rust as usual.
Battery hole was only about 3 inches, maybe 4 or 5, not really bad though...

Engine: Looks complete, but doesnt run, for unknown reasons. I'm assuming
fuse/ground/ignition/simple FI problem.....i'm guessing i could have it
running in 15 minutes...:)

Trunk area is complete, if a bit dirty...even has the spring covers on!!! :)

Extras:  Complete carpet kit, headliner ("but its missing apiece" what
ever THAT means....mm..), door panels, Bra!, Gas heater (not installed),
Cheapo radio in the glovebox....:)

Thats what i know.....oh, its a four speed...:)

If anyone is interested, PLEASE let me know ASAP, as this car must be
gone within ten days of yesterday! (they will have it towed if its not
sold..:(

I'd make a move on it myself if i KNEW it could run...maybe i'll take a
battery and tools out tomorrow.......:)

Like to get 500 bucks, and i'm yer contact...:)

You pickup, but delivery available to most of the south east...

located in Augusta GA....

......david

--
Keeper Of The Light: Pushing Back The Darkness at
 http://www.armory.com/~y21cvb/west/darkness.html

The Turning 40 Nostalgic VW Service Tour, and Search for the Beginning of Wind
 http://www.armory.com/~y21cvb/charlie/charlie.html

'75 Retired Westy-Canadian Model, Cody (storage shed)
'69 Westy, Itchigo (daily driver)
'69 Offroad Beetle, Lifted and Uncut! (project)
'81 Rabbit Pickup, Diesel (awaiting frontend transplant)

xi8940@freenet.tlh.fl.us.......Located in Augusta, Ga