69 automatic(most of the time..) Re:

> Greetings type 3 humans....
> I must send this message quickly before my caretaker finds out...
> I'm a 1969 squareback automatic with dual carbs from one of my deceased

I'm sure some of the better experts will have other suggestions, but I'll
provide an alternative reason.

On my Square, the linkage was a bit out of adjustment. Neutral was
sometimes drive, and the car would try to go into reverse while in park. A
simple adjustment fixed this. Now if you have no forward speeds after
using reverse then this comment is completely useless.

Graham