Subject: Sound Proofing
Author:  type-3-errors@umich.edu at SMTPGATE
Date:    7/10/97 12:16 AM

Does anyone have any sound proofing knowledge? I am looking to put something
under my new carpet and inside the doors to keep the noise down. It seemed to
me that there used to be an ad in Hot vw's but I can't find it now. I've
called around but there seems to be very little known about what is good and
what's not.

Thanks!
Wilson
69'Square