RE: Water-Cooled Upgrades for your T-III

I thought one of the reasons most people liked the veedubs was because
of how easy they are to work on. How many other vehicles can you drop
the engine with a floor jack carry it around the room?

I'm not complaining I just find it interesting that someone would want
to complicate such a great design.

To each his own.

Bill