Re: driving habits

On  8 Jul 97, Steven Ayres wrote:

> Waltee to Toby=> I second you on your suggestion on the missle
>
> And I'll bet Jim A. could whomp one up. Put me down as a tester!

At times like this my thoughts go more toward a Phasor or EMP!  Some
kind of vaporizing beam also has a certain appeal, even if it left
the occupants tumbling naked alongside the road.  Yes, that's it,
just vaporize everything except living tissue, and deposit THAT in
the ditch!!  I like it.

Jim
       jadney@vwtype3.org              jadney@vwtype3.org
                             Laura Kepner-Adney