Re: Blessed event

Last night my wife and I brought our new baby home.
She is a little beauty!

We named her Shasta.  Why Shasta?

    Shasta have a paint job.
    Shasta have engine work.
    Shasta have upholstery.

Please help us welcome our '69 Fastback, who is beginning a brand new
life with years of hope and promise and dreams ahead of her.

Ah, being new parents is exhilerating!

We will, as any proud parents would, keep you informed about her progres.
And, if you want to see the pictures, it might be possible to persuade us
to show 'em.

Best...

Phil
dillard@suu.edu