Subject: great find
Author:  type-3-errors@umich.edu at SMTPGATE
Date:    7/8/97 9:57 AM

Last week I found a VW farm. I responded to an add in the local bargain
finder that was advertising beetle parts and what i found was a whole VW
farm. This fellow has a farm just outside the city with about 40 beetles,
many vans and six T3 one of witch was a notch. Best of all, they are all
for parts. Heaven I am in heaven. If anyone is ever in western Canada, more
specificly in Edmonton, let me know and I'll connect you to the VW farm.

Now I need some help deciding on pop-out windows. I own a 72 SB and I was
wondering if they ever came with such windows, and weather they are
interchangeable throughout the years. Also is $75 Canadian a reasonable for
the pair.

     o            o            o            o            o            o
   O   O        O   O        O   O        O   O        O   O        O   O
  O  W  O      O  O  O      O  J  O      O  T  O      O  E  O      O  K  O
   O   O        O   O        O   O        O   O        O   O        O   O
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                                Beautiful 72 SB