'65 Variant sold!

The '65 Variant I had that was disassembled, etc. was sold tonight.

To those who were confused about whether I had one or two Type IIIs and
which one was being possible parted out, etc., I picked up 2 Type IIIs
within the space of a week:
1 1965 Squareback 1500 S to be my daily driver - original faded blue, 134K,
pretty nice, some dents.
1 1965 Variant S - picked up from brother's friend - car that had been
parked since '90 and was partially disassembled - sold it to person who
said they are going to reassemble it, i.e. don't hate me because I
considered cutting it up for body parts.

Thank you for your time,
Everett Barnes
ebus@ebus.simplenet.com
'55 Kombi and '65 Squareback