Fi manual

Since I will be owning a Fastback with fuel injection, I thought I had
better remove my brain from the formaldehyde jar and learn something
about the system.

This morning I ordered a 28-page manual, produced by Bosch, entitled
"Fuel Injection Technical Support".

Can you good FI masters recommend any other book(s) which I ought to
keep under my pillow at night (I learn best that way!)?  Basic books, that it.
Remember, I would have to know twice as much as I do to be considered a
beginner when it comes to FI.  So, if you know of a Compleat Idiot
book of the complexity level of, say, connect the dots or color within
the lines, please advise. To guide you further in making recommendations,
I would find Bugs Bunny cartoons to be certainly within my scope of comprehension.

I have the St. Muir bible, of course, and most of the mainstream T3 manuals,
but am looking for something (basic, very basic) just on FI.

Thanks a bunch...

Best...

Phil
dillard@suu.edu