Re: Dead brakes

Well just make sure that you dont mix funky brake fluid and stuff and you
might want to go all around about 4 times because we replace all of the
wheel cylinders on 3 of my bugs that i have no more and now were starting
on the nice
TYPE 3 wheel caliper kick. Yeah thats what i said because my stupid
things are locking up on me and when i  stop my poor car keeps wanting to
stop and i thought there was a wheel bearing noise. hahaha!!

I was wondering why my car didnt have any power but it is 26 years old.
***Man, Thats older than me***hehe. But its in the blood and DNA stuff.
From,Chris (swaffordvw@juno.com)
71 Squareback Need Quarterpanel work otherwise perfect Cond.
83 GTI Rabbit 150K and still kickin.
Do You Do Quarterpanels EXPERTLY??? Email Me if You Do.