Rear hatch hinge covers

Everyone,
Thanks for the replies to my question about the T3 *single* piece hinge
cover (not coverS ;).  Now, are the two different hinge covers
interchangeable?  That is, would a 1-piece hinge cover with dome light fit
in my post '66 T3 (obviously I would wire in the dome light myself)?
     Toby Erkson
     air_cooled_nut@pobox.com
     '72 VW Squareback 1.6L bored and stroked to 2.0L
     '75 Porsche 914 1.8L for sale
     Portland, Oregon
     http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/8501/