Problem on my '71 SQBK -- Need a solution.

Hi Type 3 Fans!

Recently, I posted a problem about my Pressure Sensor since ever then I
encounted something else. I would like to iron it out as soon as possible
before I start to travel to Midwest for many things including visiting
MOFOCO Show/Swap in Union Grove, Wisconsin. (Anyone went there before?)

The problem I have is:

When I replaced the '73 Pressure Sensor to '71 Pressure Sensor where I
found it at junkyard. Only one strange thing about putting '71 Pressure
Sensor is it kept leaking a lot of oil from inside. I have no idea
because the '73 Pressure Sensor do not leak any oil! It kept leaking long
as I can remember.

It runs fine but sometime it dropped down and hard to pick up the speed
from 0-35 mph to be exactly. I had to floor it and push it to pass 35mph
and it runs better. I am a bit worried about this part... But Beyond 35
mph, it runs real heaven like a JET! I love it... Again, still want to
kill this kind little problem out of it...

Until I suspect the relay that handles between starter,battery and the
fuel pump relay. I had to by-pass using alligator wires clipping on fuse
#7 to Power supply relay for fuel injection SOCKET #86. It runs just
fine. Once a while it did drop and do not know why again.

IS there anything you guys and gals can suggest me to look at ? I would
like to fix it over this weekend.

 I own a '71 Squareback Automatic with Fuel Injection system. I only
replaced new coil, spark plugs, pointer, constent, spark plugs wires,
Regulator, and of course Castrol 20W50. [ALL BOSCH!]

Hope to hear from you guys and gals soon and thank you for reading.

-Jody
'71 SQBK