Copycats?

	Hello all.

	This is somethig I've been curious about for a while:

	I've noticed that older Volvo station wagons look alot like the VW
Squareback. Especially in the rear with the lights, their signals look alot
like the Suareback's signals made from '70 up (the long pointy oval ones). Is
their any story behind this? Are they just copycats? Or am I dreaming things
up?

Richard Steinburg
wagen@pangea.ca