Fender Beading

OK guys.. What have YOU done?
     Unless your Aaron you'll never find good NOS fender beading in your color
so the only option is black.  I know from experience that you DONT paint the
car with the beading installed which leaves only 1 option that I can think of.
Using a flex agent and paint the beading and install it seperately.
     Has anyone done this?  Are there any other options for a red car to get
matching beading?  I cannot use the bulk rolls eather cause there are alot of
molded angles in the original and even the Repro kits have a hard time holding
the sharp corners.

thoughts??

Keith
parkkj@crd.ge.com