T-3 service books

>From: "Alan W. Presley" <awpresley@earthlink.net>
>
>Don't let anyone tell you "It isn't available."  They just don't know.

Big Al is right.  I was only thinking of the ones you could go and buy new
somewnere.  I think luck will play a big part in finding any of the older
ones.  Here's a list of what I have; there is some duplication:

Good luck!

A list of my Type III related manuals:

Volkswagen Official Service Manual Type 3
Fastback and Squareback 1968-1973
published by Robert Bentley, Cambridge, Mass, 1974
ISBN 0-8376-0057-X

VW Fastback/Squareback Handbook
(covers all Type IIIs, 1962-1969)
by John Fitzgerald
published by Robert Bentley, Cambridge, Mass, 1970
SBN 8376-0042-1

Volkswagen 1600 Fastback 1965-70 Autobook
by Kenneth Ball
published by Autopress Ltd, Brighton, England, 1971
ISBN 0-85147-220-6

The 1600 Model Volkswagen Owner's Handbook, revised edition
(covers all years, 1500/1600, all 4 models)
Published by Floyd Clymer, Los Angeles, 1972(?)

Volkswagen Service/Repair Handbook, Squareback and Fastback, 1962-1973
Published by Floyd Clymer, Los Angeles, 1974

Volkswagen Service/Repair Handbook
(covers Types I, II, III, IV, 1961 and later)
Published by Floyd Clymer, Los Angeles, 1980
(too general to be very useful)

How To Keep Your Volkswagen Alive,
A Manual of Step by Step Procedures for the Compleat Idiot
by John Muir
published by John Muir Publications, Santa Fe, N.M. 1979
ISBN 0-912528-16-8

VW Engine Manuals:

How to Hotrod Volkswagen Engines
by Bill Fisher
published by H. P. Books, Tucson, AZ, 1970

Fuel Injection Manuals:

Volkswagen Fuel Injection Technical Manual, second edition
(covers Type III only)
published by Henry Elfrink, Los Angeles, 1970

Volkswagen Fuel Injection Technical Manual, forth edition
(covers D-Jetronic Type III, IV, 914)
published by Henry Elfrink, Los Angeles, 1972

Bosch Electronically Controlled Gasoline Injection, Workshop Manual
(covers VW 1600E, VW 411E, VW 412E, VW-Porsche 914)
Robert Bosch Corp, VDT-WRE 761/1 B

Bosch Fuel Injection & Engine Management
By Charles O. Probst, SAE
published by Robert Bentley, Cambridge, Mass, 1989
ISBN 0-8376-0300-5

Electronic Fuel Injection Diagnosis and Testing
RAM Products Inc, Northvale, N.J. 1984

General Automotive Manuals:

Automotive Electric/Electronic Systems, 2nd edition
published by Robert Bosch Corp, Stuttgart, 1995
distributed by Robert Bentley, Cambridge, Mass
ISBN 1-8376-0467-2

Automotive Handbook, 3rd edition
published by Robert Bosch Corp, Stuttgart, 1993
distributed by Robert Bentley, Cambridge, Mass
ISBN 0-8376-0330-7

Jim
       jadney@vwtype3.org              jadney@vwtype3.org
                             Laura Kepner-Adney