RE: moor an moor reel konfused like

-- [ From: Tom * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

> You KNOW the illiteracy problem in this country...

Illigitimawhatamawho? Wat u meen bout problem, huh? We got dis here reel
good edjamakashun in da publik skools (this is aimed at us stoopid 'mericans
of course!) ;)

Hay now, I was down at a local VW repair stop this weekend (finalizing plans
for my SqBack resto!) and I got to see TWO 21 window buses being restored
for Robin Cook (the author). Not knowing alot about VW model year
differences I couldn't tell you what years they were but beautiful they are.
Still gutted out but had new paint jobs, he's gonna be one happy man when he
sees them! Yea I know this isn't type 3 related, but hay I can't count
anyway!

Andrew: yes Schaffner does nice work and they stand behind it too!

T o M

'73 Bigwheel
'79 Tonka Dumper
& a couple 'O VeeDubbers