Rear Disk Brakes

So you want to stop

I've thought about using rear disc brakes and have been having a look to
see what is available.

Looking under a Porshe 924 they appear to have the same diaganal arm and
swing plate as the T3 IRS. If this is so then the rear discs of the 924
Turbo should fit, although you will have to fit Porshe 924 style wheels.
 I have noticed that older 911 have similar rear suspension, so that may be
another source for rear discs.