Subject: reversing light speedometer switch
Author:  type-3-errors@umich.edu at SMTPGATE
Date:    1/22/97 10:01 PM

As I have reversing lights on my 'S' I had the brainy idea of actually
connecting them up the other day so I was wondering if anybody out there
has a genuine VW or for VW switch thingy that goes on the back of the
speedometer and turns the lights on when the cable turns backwards? No I
don't want to have a normal switch or pull the gearbox and change the
nose cone for a later model reverse light switch unit. I am only after
one of those cool switch's. Any body out there?
--
                      \|/
                      @ @