Re: Side view mirror

At 11:13 AM 1/21/97 -0800, andrewgo@sprynet.com wrote:
>The door side-view mirror fell-off my car today while driving along the
freeway
>(sob, sob, sob).  It was only the glass part of the mirror that fall off, and
>the mounting and mirror body remained intact.
>
>The question is...where do I get a replacement?  Does anyone have a used
one to
>sell...either the glass part, or the whole assembly?

Just take it to any glass shop.  It's nearly impossible to get the glass out
without breaking it so you probably won't find anyone with a used piece of
glass.  I think replacements (the whole thing) are still available as well.

Larry

---Larry Edson, Editor
   Karmann Ghia Club of North America
   '65 Type 345 (electric sunroof)