Subject: Side view mirror
Author:  type-3-errors@umich.edu at SMTPGATE
Date:    1/21/97 11:13 AM

The door side-view mirror fell-off my car today while driving along
the freeway
(sob, sob, sob).  It was only the glass part of the mirror that fall off, and
the mounting and mirror body remained intact.

The question is...where do I get a replacement?  Does anyone have
a used one to
sell...either the glass part, or the whole assembly?

Any help will be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Andrew (Seattle)
'71 auto Fastback