Hi all! Just a few newbie questions. :)

Hi all, names Tom, and I ma now the proud owner of a 1971 Squareback. (It
only took me 6 months to find the thing. :)  It is in great shape (No rust,
body straight, pan perfect etc..)  Now onto my newbie questions. :)

First, mine seems to eat Generators (At the rate of about 1 a week) It has
a new  one now, along with a new battery, and wiring harnesses all the way
from the dash back (To include relays) any ideas?  Also if the generator is
ok what would make it stop charging?  The guy I bought it from thought it
was improper grouning so he grounded the tranny to the same body ground
that the Battery is grounded to.

How do you lower the front end?  I'm going to be adding Toxic or KYB shoks,
and I want to lower the front end about 2 inchs and the back about 1.  Any
ideas? (I do have the haynes manuel)

Also I need a dash! :)  Can you let me know what a good source of parts is
?

	Thanks!
		Tom