Let me have it...

T-3 list, Greg, lurkers...

With your approval Greg, I will volunteer to accumulate a census of T-3
population.  You know how many '62's, Fastbacks, etc.

Please, send ME an email with "T-3 Census" in the subject line (or just
Re: this note) with your year and model of T-3(s).  I'll hold the info
for a while and send the results over the list.  Not the names just the
cars.

OK?

Let me have it...

Big Al