big bore t3

HI fellow type 3ers,

I am the proud owner of a t3 Notch 68 model but allas I need a new engine.

What I am asking is if anyone has had experiance with a biger bore pancake.
I have a set of 92mm pistons and clynders(1835) which, unless advised
otherwise, I am going to use.  I have dp heads with twin solex carbs an a
thunderbird extractor system.

I have herd that you should never go above 1776 in a pancake but I hav also
herd of 1916 going fine with know problems.

Is heat build up a problem, and if so can I do anything to stop it?

Thanks

Simmo