Re: Brasilias: T3 or T4?

There's a lot of Brazilia's here in the Philippines and I think it's a Type
1 based car... The underchasis/suspension  is that of a type 1 (swing
axle-rear / linkpin-front), type 1 engine 1600/1500,  though you may have a
different version than ours.  Some of these were exported from Brazil to
our country (I think thats were it got Its name).  There are lots of these
cars here!  Show you a picture of friend's Brazilia if you like...

Benjie
'72 Type 3 notchback
reyes@skyinet.net