Watercooled Bus'

Hi everyone,

In the vast combined knowledge of this group, has anyone had experience
with the watercooled type II's?  Any particular year better than
another?  I am thinking of adding such a beast of a roommate to our 66
Bus and 64S Notch household.  My wife will love the heater and added
comfort for our winter camping trips, thus another attempt as a good
husband in trying to make/keep her happy.  Any help/info would be
greatly appreciated.

thanks, james