Re[2]: Type III heating system insulation

>From: Toby Erkson <Toby_Erkson@ccm2.hf.intel.com>

>What I hear you guys are saying is that there is asbestos lining INSIDE the
>exchanger, correct?  I thought it was just on the outside.  If it's just on
>the outside how can the dust be getting on the inside?

Right!!!  And besides, does anyone have any real proof that there is
asbestos in these?  They appear to me to have a lot of fiberglass plus a
plaster/cement that certainly MIGHT contain asbestos, does anyone really know.

I never thought about this before.

Jim
       jadney@vwtype3.org              jadney@vwtype3.org
                             Laura Kepner-Adney