Re: OOOOOH that Smell!!!

My Panel Van did that when I bought it because the tail-gate seal was
completely stuffed and we were almost sick driving it home that day. I
had to adjust the tailgate doovers etc, and eventually replace the seal
and the little one at the bottom. Of course a fastback or Notchback wont
do that, how can the smell get in?
--
                      \|/
                      @ @