T3 lit FS

HI!
     The president of the western NY VW club is sellin off his T3 literature.
I'm just passing the info along,  if interested Email Bob LaPorte:

                             busnutbob@aol.com

Type III literature; (all excellent condition)

1) Fast, Sq. 8"x11" red Sq. & blue Fast on cover,  Actually one sheet, but
opens up to four times the 8x11, 1966, $10.

2) Black Fast back throughout. 8"x11"  all card stock, 6 pages, 1968, $25.

3) Blue Notch on the cover, "A new Volkswagen idea is the 1500 and 1500TS",
 it is full of photos of a blue Notch and a red Square, with fold outs to
give the impression of sitting in the car, 50 pages! I am guessing 1966 or
1967, $65.