CA Smog Laws?

Hey,

A relocation to the Left Coast could be in my future. Will smog laws
cause me big problems for me and the '63/'64 Notch? (Apparently, the
car I've been telling folks is a '63 is actually a '64...I guess
she'll last a bit longer :)

Any information on what its about and how to cope would be greatly
appreciated.

Last: so as not to tick Greg off with a "wasted post" :)...isn't this
list something? Best thing on the Internet, IMHO!

Jonathan

*Jonathan Hirschman*
*****Pathfinder*****
**Senior Producer***