Subject: Re[2]: Need brake part
Author:  type-3-errors@umich.edu at SMTPGATE
Date:    12/30/96 2:09 PM

     I just changed my pads about two months ago and they did not come with
     new springs.
        I just now got off of the phone with the Flaps.  I wanted to see if
     I got shorted those springs in my set of pads.  The guy there checked
     and none of his pad sets come with the springs.  He also checked to
     see if he could order any.   He couldn't even find a part number.
        So I called the local N.A.P.A store.  Their part number is
82-119 and
        they cost 5.98 for the set of four.  They are listed as anti-rattle

   clips.

                        Jason Renville